Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday on the Bloom

Though my brain seems to be empty...please hold the comments on the obviousness of this....I yearned to draw, so this morning I have for awhile. This is with a micron pen and is unfinished. Will fill up the entire space, provided the noggin doesn't go into complete lock down. All these edges will be touched on or added to in some manner. This week is different, Mr. Unplugged has taken the week off before beginning his new job and we have been vehicle shopping....need I say more?

7 comments:

  1. Its a great beginning. I know it will be fabulous when done.
    Will hubby be going very far for his new job? Your minds other wise engaged I believe. Just go with it.. things will settle down soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fabulous start! I know it's going to be amazing when you finish!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I love this!!! I love all the white space around it too. I'll bet it will be incredible when finished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you can do this! My mind doesn't work that way at all. Of course, my mind isn't working much lately in the first place.
    Happy new car shopping. Show us what you get.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great start, lovely thing to draw when your head is full of cars!

    ReplyDelete
  6. its fab, sometimes the best things take the most time

    ReplyDelete