Friday, February 26, 2010

Belated Dogs On Thursday: Yesteryear Theme Again

Let's take a peek into my regal photo album this week, even though mom did get some snaps of me this week....her being a certified puppyrattzi and all but this is just fun! Speaking of fun, above is me and that crazy Dudley.....he loves to tease me....endlessly!!!
Many moons ago, I could see the cuteness that owned me.
Awwww, my childhood.....before I chewed up this bed. Kids will be kids...even royal ones.
Only fitting that you see my first royal portrait that my best buddy did when he was in high school....in pastels I believe. Who said wrinkles are ugly??? Ahhhhh, memories, go make some good ones Snuffles, Annie, Emma, Luna, Snickers, Buddy, Dizzy, Penney, Tonka, Hope, Trixie, Bella, Zoe, Chief and Sophie!

5 comments:

  1. Some cute old photos here.. but that header.. WOW. that is AWESOME. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable. Your buddy did a great job on your portrait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. Dizzy and Penny said "hi" but Friday had to be put down on New Year's Eve. She had Lymphoma so now she is resting peacefully. Thank yous so much for mentioning my babies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the one of him in front of the mirrow and in his bed. Too sweet!
    Big Boy has some big talent! Nurture that side mom ;)

    (I'm sure you do. I consider you supermom!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love what bb did - what talent, you are the 'apple' of his eye.
    love ya sweetness, and all your wrinkles too.

    ReplyDelete