Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dogs On Thursday

Giddy, that's what I'm feeling in anticipation of the Super Bowl this Sunday. Canines do not watch t.v., you say? Ahhhhh, but you are viewing a Royal Canine, His Royal "Hine"ness, the Canine Messiah........proof for the disbelievers pictured above.........
Yes, giddy.....because today is my dearest 2nd mommy, my other mother, overseas nana, homeland honey.......Soulbrush....Miss Joss...birthday! Happy birthday from all my family!
"I feel giddy......."
"...oh so giddy, I feel giddy and....."
.....and tired now......all that giddiness tires a Royal out. Here's hoping that all my buddies out there furry or bare feel giddy all week themselves - especially to my English blogmama! Big woof out to Snuffles, Annie, Emma, Luna, Snickers, Buddy, Dizzy, Friday, Penney, Tonka, Hope, Trixie, Bella, Zoe and Chief! Hey, did you miss my buddy, Dudley's post below?

4 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    Know Soul loves bulldogs so that's why your bro is on my blog!
    Now you take a nap and enjoy DOT!
    I love watching you sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh apollo you darling hunk you, i absolutley adore you and want to say a BIG thanks to your mummy and you for these great b day wishes. i wish i could fly over and come and watch the superbowl with you sitting on my lap( umm maybe not! just sitting beside me) i get dizzy with love just thinking of you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cute post. I hope you are rooting for the correct team. GO COLTS!!

    ReplyDelete