Monday, March 2, 2009

Weekend Update

We have our first snow on the first day of March!!!

I created this zentangle last night while we were watching a little tv together after the day of volleyball. Welcome to March and Spring???

VolleyGirl played well in this weekend but her team was eliminated in the second match of tournament play on Sunday.
Have a lot of catching up to do around here at home and with all my blog friends! Give me a day or two.....there's laundry, grocery shopping, cleaning.....ugh. I had already been feeling a bit under the weather and two days of cheering have left me terribly hoarse but I'm betting you will even notice!!! Mr. Unplugged and VolleyGirl requested my silence last night however.............(no respect at all around here! Ha.)

12 comments:

  1. i just love these black and white drawings you keep posting. i began my art career with black and white drawings......and seeing yours inspires me to draw today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Zen is great especially for March.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little black and white doodles are great. And you are right, they are theraputic. Too bad for volleygirl and her team. And are you happy about snow? You didn't get much, so I guess you can be happy. We escaped it this time. Whew! What a way to bring in March!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. Snow. I forget where you live. do you get snow much there?
    Its pretty for about a day then it can go away for me. :))
    Lovely drawing. I like your zen flowers in B&W.
    Sorry about the tournament, at least now you can get caught up.
    Take care of YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a coincidence. We got our second snow (or what passes for it here) on the second day of March.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great action shot of your daughter-and I think the drawing is pretty neat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pardon??? sorry..
    Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry about Vollygirl and the team :(

    I heard it's been proven that the more Zentangles you do the better you'll feel!

    Hurry up...get drawing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We had snow as well. Almost 5 inches of the stuff. It was pretty but I am ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great vibrant zentangle. i thought you sounded a bit hoarse in your post. tee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your St Pat's zentangle! They are so relaxing arnt' they?

    ReplyDelete