One of my latest obsessions........love to get my hands on a zentangle!
I am (gulp) taking the challenge, given by none other than Soulbrush, of posting 1o facts about myself for the next seven days. The challenge is not DOING it, it is THINKING of things, by the seventh day I will probably be counting hairs on my head or doing weird, insane things, in order to have something to list-stay tuned for I could be making the news later in the week! O.K., here goes:
1) I have never been outside the U.S.
2) Played the trumpet in school for 8 years
3) Have been in seven weddings yet didn't have one of my own
4) Held my mother's hand as she took her last breath
5) Sang my first solo at 35
6) Have slept overnight in my car more than once
7) I have always enjoyed watching t.v.
8) Drove myself to the ER with appendicitis
9)Quarterback on intramural football team in college
10) Sprayed cotton one summer