Here is the zentangle I did a few nights ago.
The past couple of days I've been doing some cleaning and preparation before Spring Break. BigBoy and VolleyGirl are both out of school next week. Feel pretty good that I have squeezed out 50 facts, completed a painting, a couple of drawings and some zentangles. Saturday Mr. Unplugged, VolleyGirl and I are off for a one day volleyball tournament again. It is only an hour and a half drive away so we won't leave until close to 7:00 a.m. Thankfully I do not have to prepare food because it is not allowed, they sell it there. I hope to get some good photographs, probably not much sketching....I'm cheering, clapping seeing that VG is getting water and food in-between. O.K., control that gag reflex, the fact challenge is almost complete!
The next ten are:
51) Have met Don Rickles, the comedian
52) Have broken four bones
53) Art major, marketing minor
54) Have tap danced on stage dressed as a nun
55) Have shot a gun
56) Played on tennis team
57) Had a foot of intestines removed (sure to be crowd favorite!)
58) Made a 3-tier wedding cake
59) Raised a baby goat on bottle
60) Toured Graceland
When I snap my fingers...you will awaken!!!