Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Snail Paced Progress

This my latest finished painting. Finding it difficult lately to find time to paint. Today I have spent quite a bit of time with Prince Apollo, the always magical bulldog. Have washed....again.....I know what you are thinking.....we must wear the cleanest clothes! Have made BigBoy's favorite chocolate-peanut butter-oatmeal cookies and have a couple of items to package up to send today to him at school. for Valentine's Day. Next, I will make a quick trip to my home away from home, put a roast on and pick up VolleyGirl. THEN I plan to paint. Later a volleyball lesson and hopefully more painting. Can't tell yet, but hopefully I am getting some sort of personal and emotional satisfaction from this diary......wait........checking......nope, can't tell anything yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment