Friday, September 4, 2009

Dogs On Thursday: "Oh Happy Day!"

A few days ago, I helped mom wrap some birthday gifts for my best buddy. Wow, it was lots of fun and it was very obvious she appreciated it.
Tonight my best buddy needed me to help him unwrap the gifts. Heh, heh...why does one go to the trouble to create work for someone else? People, they don't have the sense of a dog!
Words cannot express my happiness today for my beloved best buddy's arrival home after three l-o-n-g weeks so I shall not attempt. Just watch.........
I have him for the next few days. Mom and the girl that pets me so daintily will be at some ball thing all day long Saturday. Wishing all my fur buds a happy day, especially Snuffles, Annie, Luna, Emma, Tonka, Presley, Dizzy, Friday, Penny and Snickers!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like someone was in the mood for a party. Sure was excited over that gift being unwrapped and that best friend was back for a visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tee hee bet you made bb birthday extra special with all those wags, and i know you enjoyed that birthday cake...love ya apollo, always makes my heart skip a beat thinking of my wonderful doggie Winston who i had to leave behind in south africa when we emigrated 23 yeas ago, i loved you winnie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is TOO CUTE! Aren't dogs great?

    ReplyDelete
  4. :)) Hello , sweet doggy, this video is so funny, ahhhh the joy of dogs, it's so contageous
    love
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete