Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fruits of My Labor

Finished this 8x10 acrylic painting just before the painting I am working on now. I have been committed, uh, er, that was supposed to be I have committed to participate in our local street festival Oct. 1st and am furiously working on more pieces. My painting is slow and would like to have one or two more in addition to pencil, color pencil and some ink work. This strawberry is a companion piece to the banana painting below. May try to do another pair, haven't decided what yet. Tomato and lettuce? Green and red grapes? Peppers? We'll see.

Happy Tuesday everyone!!!
8x10 acrylic

8 comments:

  1. Good to see you painting again AU. The fruit looks good enough to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh these fruit paintings are fantastic!!!!!!!!!! Lovely work

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful tones of red and yellow. what a large, distinctive style your work has.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good to see you painting again. A street fair. How fun. These are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These do it for me. Good luck with the Street Fair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are Beautiful Teresa!! I bet you thought I was gone for good..... I'm BAAAACK..... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your colors are so vibrant. I love the title of your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I can almost touch the banana!

    ReplyDelete