Thursday, September 15, 2011

Dogs on Thursday!


Here you go, me, doing what I do best! This is a mild snore, for those of you familiar with my kind, you know this. This morning, I insisted upon laying on the quilt, jumping upon it as it lay folded on the footstool. Mom made an attempt to get me off........and finally succeeded but put it on the couch for me where I lay snuggled and snoring. Hope all of my friends are snuggly as the weather begins to cool off, especially Snuffles, Emma, Luna, Buddy, Dizzy, Penney, Tonka, Hope, Trixie, Bella, Zoe, Chief, Sophie, Snickers and continued healing to Annie!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Cute snore. Thanks for the well wishes for Annie, I think they are helping a lot.She is doing pretty good for being 2 weeks, tomorrow. after surgery. Continued health to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!
    Happy doggie Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how cute!!!! dogs are my favorite!!! Our Minnie snores too when she has a busy fun day outside!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always good to hear about someone's passion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was scrolling until I found Apollo again. Good to hear him snore :)
    He is so funny even when he is seriously.
    Hugs for him♥

    ReplyDelete