Friday, September 30, 2011

Final Approach!

18x24 acrylic painting


Literally finished this 20 minutes ago and will get it framed later today. This is totally different theme and style from what I usually do, it just kept popping up in my head so I gave in to it. This style was much faster to paint of course except for the black lines. Yesterday I painted, got that all important haircut, purchased a canopy (got the salesperson to take off $30), purchased S hooks and curtain hooks, plastic poultry "wire", son made a form for me, have business cards/holder out, notebook/pen ready, ropped off 5 paintings to be framed (are ready!) finished the university snowmen and sketched a Santa hat for color pencil.
8x10 graphite and color pencil
I already have a possible five snow piece orders. Going to paint on my 8x8 painting, frame some drawings here, pick up framed pieces, get my tablecloth and set up the canopy and table this evening at the festival!

4x5 graphite and color pencil

I am beginning to get a bit nervous and excited.


8x10 graphite and color pencil


Hoping to get all of it completed and get a half decent night of sleep since I have stayed up the past two night past 1:00 drawing. Would be nice to get to a place where I feel able to take a break and catch up leaving comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment