Friday, July 17, 2009

Dogs On Thursday: Taking it Easy

Hello everyone! It's been a decent week around here at my castle. The little spot on my leg is taking it's sweet time to heal but not for lack of quality, compassionate care that I am receiving. My desire to eat has become ferocious due to some of the medicine - can't RUN fast enough to the kitchen when it is my mealtime. Not a big eventful week for me, thank goodness, left that to my mom.

Big 'ruff' out to Snuffles, Annie, Luna, Emma, Presley, Friday, Tonka and all you other people lovin' friends!

9 comments:

  1. Hope your leg heals swiftly! I hate to be stopped my mother nature and the betrayal of my own body! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, poor baby. Soak up all the attention you can get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie sends her get well wishes.
    Enjoy the Attention. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what it is like to not feel well. Hope you feel better REAL soon!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaaw little sweetie pie, get better soon and in the meantime remember i wuv you. woofs from snuffs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor Apollo, I hope your leg gets better fast. Luna.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha that Apollo!
    Is he chewing a shoe there....?
    Happy DOT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like very much your blog !!!

    and, I like your cat, jejejeje

    well, I hope you come to visit me,

    a hug,

    Fede Hammelinn

    from Montevideo-Uruguay

    my blog:

    Hammelinn - Poesía, Arte y Música...

    http://hammelinn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete