Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Variations...........................

Today is going to be an interesting potpourri (is that how you spell that???) Have vacumed downstairs, fed the magical bulldog, washing, wrote down a recipe and made out lists for the first volleyball tournament this Saturday and will go to my home away from home, Publix, later. I do want to get some painting in but that may be in the evening. Ah, like the variations of clouds in my photo, my day has varied tasks but doesn't seem to come out quite as lovely!

Just spoke with the college offspring, he is anxious to get his eating schedule back on track! Oh, to have such a dilemna! Before the holidays I had shed 20 el bees and am struggling a bit to get back on the track. Almost there though, more painting helps. I must start on a painting to donate to a silent auction for my younguns old school. (WHY is his majesty whining??? I braved the cold for him to conduct his majestic business successfully!!!!!) Perhaps his bionic ears hear the clickety clack of senseless words being produced.........I must make a quick escape to the tower of clothes in order to insure silence for his royal nap!!! Hopefully I can report of my exciting endeavors later today......

No comments:

Post a Comment