Saturday, November 5, 2011

Recovering and Preparations



8x10 color pencil "Big Al rolls the Tigers!!!"
Wednesday's open house that I participated in was good.....been recovering, back and knee not liking it. Sold three items, a snow family order, possibly other orders and two more open house opportunities to participate in! My hand and wrist literally aching from the color pencil drawing yet I was compelled to do this one for fun!!! If you aren't from Alabama or Louisiana perhaps you are unaware that there is a football game tonight dubbed "the game of the century" between the number 1 (LSU Tigers and 2 ranked (Alabama Crimson Tide) college teams. I am preparing meatballs, haystacks and Russian tea for the event. Alabama is my husband, son, numerous friends and family's alma mater! ROLL TIDE!!!! Hope to catch up soon with viewing everyone's site.

8 comments:

  1. Cute art.
    We are also football fans (Wisconsin Badgers) so we always hear about Alabama. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. take care of the back and knees, you need them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you've been keeping busy. Like you are ever not! Go 'Bama! Congrats on the art sales and take care of your sore old self. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the sales and more places to put them in. This is an adorable drawing.. you have quite the sense of humore and it comes thru here. :)) Hope your team wins.

    ReplyDelete
  5. of course you sold stuff - your drawings are awesome!

    good luck on the football

    ReplyDelete
  6. We watched part of that game. (I couldn't stay up for it all) Bama looked like the better team for the part we watched. I have since read that they lost in OT. I am sure your house in in mourning today. Great game though. Love your drawing. Congrats on selling some work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable drawing...I am partial to elephants.

    ReplyDelete