Thursday, August 5, 2010

Dogs On Thursday


Thank goodness for bone chewing.....awesome stress release. Hear those snorting sounds? Yeah, that's stress, releasing from my aura. I must get mom a bone. She's been stressed.....something about VolleyGirl's school began yesterday and she started driving on her on for the first time......oh well....doesn't affect me, still getting my royal way!!!!!!

Want to take a moment to express my sincere sympathy to Suki on the loss of her precious kitty, Miss Em. To love and be loved, awesome gift but often comes with pain. Love your buddies my friends Snuffles, Annie, Emma, Luna, Snickers, Buddy, Dizzy, Penney, Tonka, Hope, Trixie, Bella, Zoe, Chief and Sophie.

6 comments:

  1. Now that's a happy boy!! Thanks for sharing—made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't see a picture on my computer, where is he, show me da dog. and don't worry too much mama she will be fine- just growing up fast and that is hard to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whew i see him now, aaaw sweetie pie. lucky you got that patterned carpet cos bullies make a mess, just with their drooling alone, never mind th ehairs they lose. ooh i want him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a funny guy. He sure likes dem bonz. Happy DOT on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This made me laugh out loud! Before I read the post I had to laugh about that snorting!!!
    the daog I had before the ones I have now snorted and I named her Snorkel. I love dogs that snort..... I am a sucker for dogs with short snouts.......
    Apollo I bow!

    ReplyDelete