Monday, July 7, 2008

Too Many Irons in the Fire

How can I paint when my poor aura is practically squished into non existence by all the other things on my "to do" list. Cry me a river (couldn't resist), yes, I've washed 14 loads of clothes since Friday and ran the dishwasher every day and took VolleyGirl to buy three birthday gifts, buy food, prepare food, wah, wah, wah! Prepared a corn boil for the 4th, I grill out all the time so had to do something different. It turned out very good and EVERYBODY liked it! No multi-menu! Stopped by BookMama's house for her youngest's birthday party. Sooooooo cute...but I am not partial. Later my family all loaded up in the car like sardines, taking the Canine Messiah also to view the fireworks. It was a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Just browsed your site and I love the Maytagarama series. Can't wait to see what's next!

    ReplyDelete