Thursday, September 9, 2010

Dogs On Thursday: Celebrate!

I love a good party. Will not miss one if it's here at my castle. This one is a special one....my best buddy. What's in there buddy? Anything that needs a good gnawing on? View isn't any better over here. What's that? Wow, a mug....covered in canines with a little bulldog on the inside of it! Someone has really good taste........taste......something smells good.......no cake....lemon bars........yum!
That was fun. Fine. Guess I really don't need a bite. Mom's been referring to me as "Fatness" and "Fatstuff" all summer. That's okay, though I miss hearing"Fat Bastard". Perhaps I will fake an identity crisis, you know, pretend I don't know who she's talking to. That would be "groovy baby"!
All my friends out there, enjoy your buddies' sweet talk this week. I mean you -Snuffles, Annie, Emma, Luna, Snickers, Buddy, Dizzy, Penney, Tonka, Hope, Trixie, Bella, Zoe, Chief and Sophie. Later, I'm tired.

3 comments:

  1. Fat is always attractive in my opinion. Don't care who disagrees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love seeing you two together my lovely apollo. am taking a non- blogging road for a while. thanks for all your visits and comments, later gater xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fat just means there's more of you to love!

    ReplyDelete