Monday, October 11, 2010

Finally.....

Yep.....broke the long, dry spell. With what....food, of course. Did this while watching a sorry football game.....probably will be a couple more fall/Halloween little drawings soon. Always like working with pencils the best, what I'm most comfortable with. Probably the last week of volleyball, BigBoy was home over the weekend so of course I baked him a blueberry cobbler and his favorite cookies. VolleyGirl is out of school today, we may shop a little. Hope all is well, hope to catch up with everyone soon.

7 comments:

  1. My this looks so shiny!!!!!!
    Amazing you can create that effect!

    Hope you are ok, know you are always busy ;)

    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing. I cant believe you get this shiny look with colored pencils. My last attempt after so long was a disaster. Are these watercolor pencils or just regular ones? Nice to see your Art work again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an awesome job, love when we break those dry spells! I love how you achieved the blending technique! Good to see you back posting again! Kudos beautiful lady! c

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks like you can pick that caramel apple right up!

    What stunning trees on your header! Are they maples? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great drawing - love the way that apple looks

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks delicious, but where are the nuts? Gotta have nuts! I want to eat it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. THE COLOURS YOU'VE USED HERE ARE SCRUMPTIOUS...GREAT BLENDING AND YES, I HAVE TO AGREE....PENCIL CRAYONS ROCK!

    WELL DONE...NOW FOR SOME REASON I'M CRAVING A SWEET TREAT...BUT YOU WOULDN'T HAVE HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH BLOWING MY DIET, WOULD YOU? LOL


    CIAO BELLA

    BTW..I LOVE DRAWING IN FRONT OF THE BOOB TUBE TOO!

    CREATIVE CARMELINA

    ReplyDelete