Friday, October 29, 2010

Dogs On Thursday (Late Edition)

Time has slipped by, but sniffing grass has my nub wagging. The green is leaving, matters not to me, it's all about the aromas, baby!Anytime is a good time for some much needed rest....still getting plenty. Last week was filled with an adventurous road trip. It is refreshing to view my subjects from time to time. Wow.....check me out there, looking good! That slick-floored place isn't so terrible....they love to pet me. All in all, it's worth it. Medicine makes me drink and eat even more like a king! Hello! Up extra early for the bathroom please!
Rest. Again. It does a body good.
Enjoy your adventures my good buddies Snuffles, Annie, Emma, Luna, Snickers, Buddy, Dizzy, Penney, Tonka, Hope, Trixie, Bella, Zoe, Chief, Sophie and Budro!

4 comments:

  1. Good to see Apollo again :)
    Love that picture in the car!
    Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs for the king!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a trip, Apollo! Good to know that life is treating you so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that last photo. They sure look like they sleep good. They don't look very comfortable tho.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like a bite from that candy apple.

    ReplyDelete