Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hopefully Not Lint.......


I framed this painting two weeks ago and cannot recall if I posted the finished painting or not. I am not moving as quickly on the "Maytagaramas" as I need to, next week I must really pick up the pace and crank those washers out!


Last weekend I was fortunate enough to host a dance recital for the second year in a row. It is an opportunity to help out some good friends of a company where VolleyGirl danced for several years and I get to ad lib all I want. It somewhat satisfies my acting itch that I have been unable to scratch for a couple of years now. You guys really need to be requesting paintings to purchase in order for me to feel like I can spend some of my time having fun!!! Yeah, painting is fun but I'm not itching there any more!
Today VolleyGirl and I will be having lunch with my best friend and her daughter after we pick them up from school. Between now and then I hope to go donate some blood. I really hope that blood will come out when they put in that needle instead of lint because the laundry has really picked up since BigBoy has returned to the nest! Later, I hope to attend BookMama's firstborn's very first t-ball game.....should be a funny, funny thing to see........

No comments:

Post a Comment