Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fall in Love

This is my latest "Maytagarama" in progress. I believe I am getting a bit faster with my work, need to. VolleyGirl said she would help me put up all of them on a slideshow here soon. Thanks for all the comments this past week....so nice to find them during the day!

Here are just a few of the photos I have taken lately. Love those turning leaves and this is why I love to paint the scenery around here. How many of you know what's in the field in the second photo?


















































9 comments:

  1. whew, specially the fourth one. a-ma-zing! how can autumn be the forerunner of so much wintery shite???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love those fall photos. we are having some fall colors now but they are falling fast and furious now with all the wind and rain we are having. I love that photo of the small trees in a row. they look more like a painting then real life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY miss seeing the fields of cotton. BTW...I have been very impressed by all of your paintings. Keep up the good work. I enjoy reading your blogs. Cuz Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so for the comment about my Jack Skellington figure. I love that tree painting and the flower on your header ! Will look forward to see the blossoming of your Maytags ! ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing view... so colourful... You can have 4 types of painting for 1 object. Really want to visit your neighborhood... don't know how many years saving I need to have...
    Nice flower, very stand up from the blue...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, what fantastic photos. Lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. allo allo, award time over on my blog. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what great pictures. I wish the trees around my neighborhood looked like that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have a bulldog? i am in love! i simply adore bullies, had them when frwoing up and then when married. please show a drawn picture of him/her and a photo too.

    ReplyDelete